20 Gifts Under $20: Mother’s Day Edition
Because we all want to get our moms something awesome without breaking the bank.
by TAYLER BRADFORD ★ MAY 06, 2017
So about Mother’s Day next Sunday…do you know what you’re getting your mom yet? As college students, we tend to splurge our money on cute clothes and GrubHub food. Although it can be hard to save money for gifts on a college budget, you should put in a little extra effort to do so for Mother’s Day.
You probably don’t tell your mom you appreciate her as much as you should. Not because you don’t love her, but because you are super busy. That’s why Mother’s Day is so important. You can always go with the classic breakfast in bed, but if you really want to step up your game, surprise your mom with one of these 20 gifts under $20.
For the moms who love their daily dose of wine
1. A bottle of Whispering Angel Rosé because who doesn’t love pink wine
2. A daisy wine glass set that you can both use together
3. A little book of cocktails to spice up her summer drink
For the stylish moms
4. Lipstick or lipgloss that gives off summer vibes to brighten up her beautiful face
5. A baseball cap so she will be the coolest mom in town; perfect for running some errands
6. A workout headband
7. A pair of floral garden gloves for the moms who love to garden
For the moms who love pictures
8. An Instax photo sleeve magnet set to decorate your fridge in style
9. An Instax cube frame to feature your favorite Polaroid shots of you and your mama
10. A graphic pop socket phone mount to get that perfect selfie for Insta
For the moms who love coffee and tea
11. A monogrammed mug for a personal touch
12. A cute travel mug
13. A coffee pod holder
For the moms who know their way around the kitchen
14. A serving set that screams “spring”
15. Pretty pot holders
16. A push pop mold to recreate your (mom’s) favorite Tasty videos
17. An avocado slicer for the slices of your dreams
18. A lemon or lime squeezer; use it to add flavor to guacamole, hot water, tea and more!
For the creative moms
19. A sketch book
20. A canvas for your mom to paint her vision
Whichever gift you decide to get, it will definitely bring a huge smile to your mom's face. And don’t forget to tell her how much you love and appreciate all that she does!